Valentine's Day is coming up in 10 days and if you are at a loss for what to give to that special someone, or crafts that involve your kids, or even how to decorate your home, then this post is definitely for you. Below are some ideas from different bloggers on how they add that special touch to their Vday. Some are super simple and some take a little bit more effort but there's definitely something for everyone there! Make sure you check out my first Valentine's Day post this year on how to use up your Xmas candy and crafts while turning it into a Valentines appropriate activity-a Gingerbread Love Shack! If you have any Valentines postings that you'd like to share, feel free to link up below via the InLinkz widget. I hope you enjoy all the inspiration below, whether it be a recipe, a craft, or gift ideas.
- Slap Dash Mom shares delicious looking Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake Recipe.
- Send your sweetie some Chocolate Covered Strawberries with this recipe from Mama On A Green Mission
- Growing Up Gabel shares a decadent Chocolate Cream Puff With Cherry Almond Filling Recipe.
- Nothing says love more than red velvet, check out the Red Velvet Cupcake Cookies from Pandora's Deal.
- Here's an easy 5 ingredient recipe from CEO Of Me for Strawberry Bread or Muffins.
- Try this super easy 2 ingredient recipe for Frozen Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Everyday Lounge Act
- Involve your kids in the kitchen with this easy Valentine Chex Mix from Growing Up Gabel.
- Who doesn't love Mexican Hot Chocolate, especially in cupcake form. Check out Slap Dash Mom's Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe.
- Cozy up to Pandora Deal's recipe for a Pink Valentine's Day White Chocolate Hot Chocolate.
- Pink Cake Plate shares with us a super easy Red Hot Valentine Tortilla Cake, perfect for adding a little spice to the occasion.
- Short on time?! Try this quick and easy Pudding Parfait recipe from Pandora's Deal.
- Surprise your sweetie with this Surprise Heart Cupcake recipe from Mommy's Coupon Train.
- Kangaroo Mama (that's me!) shares the 1st of the Revamp: Xmas Turned Valentines series for a Gingerbread Love Shack activity.
- Second Chance to Dream shares a DIY Candle Cozy tutorial with us and it is super cute way to decorate for the occasion.
- Add a personal touch to your gifts with these DIY Polymer Clay Gift Tags from Happy Hour Projects.
- Sparkles And A Stove shares a DIY Paper Valentines Craft that will sure add a punch to your mantel.
- Nothing spells love more clearly than DIY Cubed Love Blocks, tutorial shared by Seven Alive.
- Find some inspiration on A Night Owl Blog for decorating your Valentine mantel.
- Spruce up your front door with Illistyle's Arrow Wreath Tutorial
- Nap Time Is My Time shares an easy DIY Valentines Day Garland.
- Welcome guests to your house with a DIY Valentines Conversation Heart Wreath from Seven Alive.
- Come snag some free Valentines printables from A Night Owl Blog
- Try this customizable DIY Hammered Hand-Stamped Cuff Bracelet tutorial from Happy Hour Projects.
- If you need gift ideas for those special someones, young and old, that you love, make sure you check out CEO of Me's Gift Guide.
- Happy Hour Projects has a super adorable DIY Conversation Heart Charm Bracelet tutorial that every girl will want!
- Snag some free owl themed "Owl Love You" Valentines cards from A Night Owl blog
- Everyday Lounge Act shares her Valentines Day Gift Guide with ideas that are sure to wow.
- Do your kids need to pass out Valentine's Day Cards?! Try this super cute Valentine's Card Idea from Mommy's Coupon Train.
- Whip up some great Valentines cards with this tutorial from Happy Hour Projects.
- Want to give your man something he'll love, enjoy, and completely crave?! Then you'll need to give him a dozen Chocolate Dipped Bacon Roses with the tutorial or purchase option shared by The Sweet Spot.